fanatic.fm: where bands and brands find each other
Top 10 reasons to sponsor musicians on fanatic.fm
- Tap into fans’ passion by supporting their favorite musicians
- Your sponsorship translates into high click-throughs rates and positive impressions
- There is an integral philanthropic component, which generates more goodwill
- Low overhead, low risk – You set a budget which is spent only for actual listens
- fanatic.fm complements and reinforces your existing campaigns
- The fanatic.fm player spreads your visibility across all social media and the Web
- International in scope – global opportunities for brand exposure
- As a growing platform with numerous artists, there is music to suit every brand
- Data are available – track your performance
- The fanatic.fm marketing team works closely with you to maximize your opportunities.
Attention: Music Bloggers
We’ve launched a new program called ‘Partner Program’. This will be a great way for music bloggers to monetize traffic on your site while focusing on introducing cool new music.
Here is how it works:
- Create a partner account on fanatic.fm
- Get approved.
- Embed our sponsored music player on your site.
- We pay you when the sponsored music is played on your site. 10% of total revenue is split with you.
Please take a look at these links for more details.
Introducing June & Katherine
We’re very happy to have June & Katherine in our marketing team!
Fanatic.fm, the California-based company that earlier this year released its innovative music sponsorship platform, announced the appointment today of Katherine Hollinsworth and June Kinoshita to lead its global marketing and communications operations. The pair have extensive experience in public policy, marketing, public relations and journalism, but “what set them apart was their absolute passion for music and for promoting talent,” said fanatic.fm co-founder Ian Kwon. “They are true fanatics when it comes to music, so they are a perfect fit for us.”
Please join us to welcome June & Katherine!